Top 10 Best Rosie-Colored Things For Fall
Summer has officially come to a close. But do not fear! Fall is here! My most favorite season of all!
My favorite thing to wear these days is Rose Gold. I just love this finish. It's so elegant and refined-looking. I also find it to be a very pleasing shade for Fall. A great transition from Summer, this color is girly and fun but gives a sense of warmth needed for the change in temperature outside. In no particular order, here are...
My Top 10 Best Rosie-Colored Things For Fall
1. Count Me Healthy Crystal and Rose Gold Bracelet by Chelsea Charles. Isn't this bracelet TO DIE FOR!? Oh I get all tingly with excitment when I see it. It's just the right amount of sparkle! These bracelets are great for healthy living, too! All you do is slide the beads one at-a-time as you meet your goals. I'm terrible at drinking water throughout the day so all I need to do is move over one bead after every glass I drink! Genius!
Enjoy 25% off your next purchase with code: COUNT25
2. Marsha Fitted Stretch Crop Top and Savannah Fitted Pencil Skirt by Beriqisu. This is a favorite of Beyonce, too, so we all gotta have it!! This fabric is so cozy for Fall! You can easily pair this set with a long overcoat or beanie, just like our girl, Bey.
Enjoy 10% off your next purchase with code: MOLLY
3. Parker Watch by Michael Kors. I live in this watch. It's so fancy looking and I die over the sparkly face every time I gaze at it. Michael Kors has a bajillion different styles and colors and I always have difficulty selecting my favorite. But this one is the t*ts.
4. Bubblegum Pink Leather Card Holder by Molly Shaheen. If you don't have a leather card holder yet...this is the one for you! This is an EXCLUSIVE for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Help support today!
5. Rose Gold Chain Link Bracelet by Henri Bendel. My BFFer just got me this bracelet for my birthday. I adore it. It lives peacefully next to my Michael Kors watch on my left wrist and they are very happy together. Light-weight but also very fancy.
6. Rose Gold Heart Earrings by Marc by Marc Jacobs. These earrings are supes adorbs. Sooooo lightweight on the ears I can barely feel that I have them on! I got these for my sisters, too. I just couldn't resist!
7. Rose Clay Face Mask by Flo and Theo. Do you know this brand? Well you need to immediately if you don't. 100% vegan skin care products and ohhhh soooo yummy! I die over their Activated Charcoal Soap, too.
8. Pale Pink Dylan Leather Tie by Grove Lane. Have you ever heard of such a thing? Leather ties! Brilliant! So sexy for a man and extremely glamorous for a gal!
Enjoy 15% off your next purchase with code: Molly15
10. Underwire Halter Top and Cheeky Waistband Bottom by BambinaSwim. This last one is a cheat, since it's hard to imagine wearing a bathing suit with the change in season. However, there is such a thing as VACATION, people! My breasts have never been happier in a bathing suit. The bottoms are not as scandalous as I thought either...they fit like a dream!
Discounts expire Tuesday, September 29 at midnight.